What is a
Personal Chef Service
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where do you shop?
We love to grocery shop! We are constantly comparing quality and prices at the best grocery stores, produce markets, fish markets and specialty shops. We also have connections with organic farmers in the Central Florida area and fisheries on the coasts.
- How is the food packaged and stored?
All menu items are packaged and stored according to your preferences. Main dishes can be packaged family style or in individual servings in freezer to microwave or oven safe containers or we can use your containers for a truly homecooked appeal.
- Will you make my own recipes for me?
Yes we will be happy to prepare family recipes or special dietary courses.
- Can you prepare some dishes without ingredients I don't like?
Yes, all recipes can be prepared to suit your tastes and needs
- Can you prepare food for my vegetarian husband and also meet the needs of the rest of my family?
Yes. By packaging meals in individual servings, we can take care of your most challenging dietary needs.
- Can you prepare a special dinner for friends or business associates so that I can enjoy the evening and not have to spend my time serving and wondering if everything is okay?
Yes, we can plan the menu with you, shop, decorate, cook, clean and serve as well as clean up for any occasion. Bartenders and servers are at your disposal. Our goal is to make your special occasion perfect, hassle-free and very impressive.
- Am I obligated to sign up for a minimum number of sessions?
No. Our goal is to provide you with the service that best suits your needs. Service is available on a weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or occasional basis. Feel free to call when you need us.
- How does a gift certificate work?
We believe that our service can be one of the best and most useful gifts for some occasions. You will purchase a gift certificate based on your budget or occasion. It can be sent to you or to the recipient. Once the certificate is received, we will work with them to customize the order and menu selection and scheduling with them.
- I would like to try your service. What is the next step?
Call us at (865) 696-2297 or email us at email@example.com.
You may also register here at this site to have more information sent to you.
We will meet with you and complete a questionnaire and assess your food preferences and requirements,
select the day to start your service and it's that easy. You never have to worry about meals again.